Its wintertime in Michigan and that means there may be bad weather. If Troy schools are closed, the Kensington Troy building is closed so there will be no Insights. If the weather gets bad during the day, a decision will be made by 2 pm as to whether we are cancelling Insights. The decision will be posted on our website and an email sent to the small group leaders if we cancel. However, we always ask you to use your own judgment. If you don’t feel comfortable driving, please do not feel you need to come just because we didn’t cancel.
Each of our small groups has its own unique personality. Please don’t feel that the small group you are assigned to is set. If you would like to change for any reason or no reason at all, you are welcome to try another small group. Elspeth can help you to select a different group or will just update our lists if you know what group you would like to move to.